The latest version of GeoVision’s CCTV camera surveillance software has been released. Find out more below.
GeoVision v18.104.22.168 Download Links, New Features, and Fixes.
Download GeoVision GV-AView for Android in the Google Play Store.
Get GeoVision GV-iView for Apple devices on iTunes.
We are excited to bring you GeoVision’s latest software release, v22.214.171.124, which includes some great new features, such as Windows 8 Support and digital PTZ support improvements, as well as several bug fixes and feature improvements that we are sure some of you guys have been waiting for.
Please a detailed list of this version’s highlights below.
- Support for Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit) and Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Digital PTZ for cameras without physical PTZ functions
- PIP function for dewarped fisheye view under Single View Mode
- Support for video settings and dual streaming of cameras connected through ONVIF
- Support for postponing the live view decoding time to improve video smoothness
- Set Language tool to manually set GeoVision software and applications to English
- Support for GV-3D People Counter in GV-IP Device Utility
- Support for Geovision GV-FE2301, GV-FE4301, GV-BL1200, GV-BL1300, GV-BL1210, GV-BL2410, GV-BL3410, GV-BL5310, GV-BL2400, GV-BL3400, GV-FD1200, GV-FD2400, GV-FD3400, GV-FD5300, GV-FD1210, GV-FD2410, GV-FD3410, GV-PT130D, GV-PT220D, GV-PT320D, GV-UBX1301 Series, GV-UBX2301 Series, GV-UBX3301 Series, GV-UBL1211, GV-UBL2411, GV-UBL3411, GV-UBL1301 Series, GV-UBL2401 Series, GV-UBL3401 Series
- Support for AXIS IP cameras Q6035-E
- Support for AXIS IP cameras: M3007, P3354, P3364, Q1604 through ONVIF connection
- Support for Bosch NBN-921-P through ONVIF connection
- Support for VIVOTEK IP cameras: FD8135H, FD8162, FD8372, FE8172, IP8172, IP8335H, IP8362, MD8562, SD8323E, SD8362E
- Main System:
- Inability to apply minimum Alert Interval under schedule monitoring when motion or I/O trigger occur continuously
- Inability to detect the model of GV-CA120 and GV-CA220 using Auto Detect
- Failure for GV-Skype Video Utility to support video transmission with Skype V126.96.36.199
- Inability to display camera name, password hint and I/O device name in Japanese characters using Japanese OS
- Inability to record audio in Geo-Audio codec to storage partition greater than 2 TB
- Horizontally reversed text overlay upon input trigger in Hebrew
- Occasional failure to transmit POS transaction data to GV-System when file path of POS Text Sender is set to a network storage
- Inability to apply user-defined fps setting and resetting GV-SD200 to 30 fps after reconnection
- Connecting to incorrect IP address in Remote ViewLog when some digits repeated with another IP address that has been connected before
- Inability to enter domain names that exceed 22 characters in Remote ViewLog
- Restarting playback in ViewLog and Remote ViewLog after switching screen division during event playback
- WebCam and Remote Applications
- Possible system restart of Center V2 or VSM server when multiple events occur
- Possible disappearance of Geo Fisheye (dewarping functions for GV Fisheye cameras) functions through WebCam server when two or more fisheye cameras are installed at GV-System
- Main System
- Improved GPU decoding efficiency and reduced memory usage by GV-System
- Support for recording frame rate settings upon I/O trigger of analog cameras
- Maximum system idle protection time extended from 5 minutes to 4 hours
- Network Failure Detection function to trigger an output device when connection with a network host is interrupted
- Minimum duration for video lost where the output device will only be triggered if the connection lost time exceeded the specified minimum duration
- Support for connecting GV-Recording Server, GV-Backup Server and GV-Backup Center using Remote ViewLog Service
- Automatic switch to PIP mode after zooming in when video resolution exceeds ViewLog Panel
- Support for Panorama View in Remote ViewLog
- WebCam and Remote Applications
- Support for notifications with pre-event and post-event recordings attachments for the following event types: Video Lost, Video Signal Resumption, Intruder, Missing Object, Unattended Object, Crowd Detection, Advanced Unattended Object, Advanced Scene Change, Advanced Missing objection (for Center V2 and Dispatch Server)
- Notifications mechanism of GV-System for Center V2 and VSM server, which allows for notifications to be sent according to user-defined schedule without installing I/O devices to the GV-System
- Support for Multi Windows on Chrome, Safari and Firefox, with which the user can now remotely select and display up to 16 out of 32 GV-System live views
- Live view resolution on mobile devices from CIF to VGA using GV-AView V1.3.1 (for android devices) and GV-iView V2.3 (for iPhone and iPod Touch)